As promised, Electro-Voice debuted its new ETX line of premium powered loudspeakers today at NAMM 2014. These promise to be even richer and more powerful than E/V's previous ZLX and ELX speakers, providing clean &, accurate sound with headroom to spare from birch enclosures loaded with low-distortion drivers.
Electro-Voice ETX powered speakers use a simple LCD interface to provide a surprising level of customization: users can adjust EQ, ambience, and limiter settings via a single knob in the back to tailor the sound to each new venue out on the road.
All these combined features make Electro-Voice ETX speakers and subs a smart choice for touring bands and DJs, or for use as permanent enclosures for churches, wedding halls, and entertainment venues. Choose between 4 styles of mains and 2 sizes of subs (see below).
Electro-Voice ETX-12P at a Glance:
- 2-Way Design
- 12", Low-Frequency Driver
- 1.25", High-Frequency Titanium Compression Driver
- Premium powered PA speakers from Electro-Voice
- Rich sound. Low distortion.
- Designed to meet the demands of travelling musicians, DJs, and entertainers
- Raises the bar in portable / installed speakers and subs
- 2000 watt Class-D amplification
- 134-136 dB peak SPL
- Rugged, lightweight ",tour ready", birch plywood enclosures
- LCD Display
- 1-knob DSP interface adjusts EQ, limiting, input gain, &, more
- PAL &, TEMP limiters prevent overloading
- FIR filters eliminate crosstalk between woofers &, tweeters
- Every ETX model is subjected to a 1000 hr ",torture test",
- Detachable IEC power cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.