Audio-Technica ES931PMCCardioid Condenser Gooseneck Mic, Wall/Ceiling Module, Black
Miniature cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone (6" long), phantom power only, includes wall/ceiling plate power module and foam windscreen, black
The EES931PMC hypercardioid condenser gooseneck microphone—with its low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design—is an exceptional fit for use in boardrooms, schools, houses of worship and other installed applications as well. The microphone features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for remarkable radio frequency interference (RFI) rejection, and is designed to seamlessly attach to the provided AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module using a special TA3F-type connector which is likewise engineered for optimized RFI immunity.
This model is equipped with an ESE-C mic element, delivering a uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle, and is supplied with a 2-stage foam windscreen. Additional interchangeable microphone elements – omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and MicroLine® (90°) – are also available separately. Plus, it comes in a low-reflectance black finish (also available in white, ES931PMWH - sold separately).
Switches located within the power module enable a +10 dB gain setting for extra sensitive pickup, along with a choice of flat response or low-frequency rolloff response (via the integral 80 Hz high-pass UniSteep® filter), to help control undesired ambient noise. The power module is made to mount in a standard metal U.S. single-gang electrical box.
Boardrooms • School and government settings • Teleconferencing • Houses of worship • Other installed applications
- ES931PMWH microphone with ESE-H hypercardioid element
- AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module
- AT8109 2-stage foam windscreen
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation using standard, single-gang electrical box
- Comes in black (also available separately in white - ES931PMWC)
- Included ESE-H element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quickly into desired shape
- Available interchangeable mic elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360° (additional elements sold separately)
- Note: specifications and further information can be found within the items located under the "Documentation" tab above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.