Modular microphone system includes aMicroLine condenser microphone element, 21.08" gooseneck and XLR power module
The ES925ML/XLR is a modular microphone system designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications. It includes a MicroLine® condenser microphone element, gooseneck and an XLR power module. Each component is interchangeable with other ES modular microphone components, allowing you to mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (4.85", 9.08", 12.08", 15.08", 18.08", 21.08"), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid, omnidirectional).
The microphone’s low-profile element provides a uniform MicroLine polar pattern with a 90° acceptance angle. The element housing features a highly visible, single-state RGB LED status indicator that functions seamlessly with ATUC series products and the AT8699R desk stand. A foam windscreen is included to protect against plosives. The microphone element attaches to the small-diameter gooseneck, which offers highly flexible positioning while maintaining a well- contoured appearance. The XLR power module plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector or mounts to 5/8"-27 stands using the included quick-mount stand adapter. UniGuard® innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference.
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck and power module – each interchangeable with components from other ES Modular Microphones
- Element housing features a highly visible, single-state RGB LED status indicator that functions seamlessly with ATUC series products and AT8699R desk stand
- Power module plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector or mounts to 5/8"-27 stands using included quick-mount stand adapter
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Low-profile element provides uniform MicroLine® polar pattern with 90° acceptance angle
- Included low-profile universal isolation mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Includes foam windscreen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.