Sound you can trust.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5’s 3.5-inch woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end and wide sweet spot.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors offer easy-to-adjust high- and low-frequency controls. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier level. Be careful with that volume knob, though: Eris E3.5s are driven by an onboard 25 watt/side power amplifier and can get a lot louder than you may expect, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel ⅛-inch stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus monitor speakers, the Eris E3.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space.
Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E3.5s with PreSonus’ powerful Temblor® T8 active subwoofer for a truly full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere.
Hear the Eris E3.5 at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
Components and construction
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Speaker wire
- 1/8" TRS to Stereo RCA cable
- Stereo RCA to Stereo TS cable
- Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1000 value!)
|1- Stereo 1/8"|
|2- Balanced ¼” TRS|
|2- Unbalanced RCA|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||2.8 kHz|
|HF Driver||1” silk dome|
|Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)||100 dB|
|Input Impedance||10 kΩ|
|Volume Range||A-type taper|
|MF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)|
|HF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)|
|External mains fuse|
|100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz|
|Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard|
|Width||5.6" (141 mm)|
|Depth||6.4" (162 mm)|
|Height||8.3" (210 mm)|
|Weight (per pair)||6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)|
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.