Our best-selling studio monitors just got better.
With their smooth, accurate frequency response, powerful amplification with tons of headroom, and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you always get the best sound... it's no wonder that the original Erisseries studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction. The Eris E7 XT builds on the Eris XT-series adding big, controlled bass in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. Deep lows and a wide, more controlled sweet spot (thanks to its EBM waveguide design) mean that our best-selling studio monitors just got even better.
Components and construction
- 6.55-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm),, ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 104 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Adjust (6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Adjust (6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 130 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier a soft start feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced XLR/1/4-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.