- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV&rsquo,s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Frequency Response (-10dB)||40 Hz - 180 HzHzHalf Space Measurement|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||45 Hz - 150 HzHzHalf Space Measurement|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|LFTransducer||EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)|
|Low Pass Frequency||Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|MaximumSPL||133 dB peakdBMaximumSPLis measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power|
|Power Rating||1300 W|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.