Professional, networked personal monitoring.
The PreSonus EarMix 16M is an advanced 16-channel personal monitor mixer designed to provide a high-quality, expandable, networked monitoring solution for stage, installed sound systems, and studio recording. We gave the EarMix 16M professional sound quality, easy-to-use mixing features, and a high-performance headphone amplifier, to ensure you have the monitoring tools you need for any situation.
Your mix, your way.
Personal monitoring should be just that: personalized for whoever is listening. The EarMix 16M provides each channel with a 3-Band EQ and a limiter. This processing is also available for the main bus, allowing each musician to sculpt a mix that works best for them. Channels can be easily grouped, simplifying complex mixes. Once you've perfected your monitor mix, save the whole scene to internal memory, you can store and recall up to 16 mix scenes locally.
Loud and clear.
High-quality monitoring is crucial for artists to deliver their best performance, so we´ve given the EarMix 16M personal monitor mixer a loud, clear headphone amplifier that can drive low-impedance devices such as professional-caliber in-ear-monitors. We started with a top of the line digital-to-analog converter for wide dynamic range and low signal-to-noise ratio. We took special care in the amplifier design to deliver excellent sonic performance, whether you´re using custom-molded in-ears or your favorite pair of studio headphones.
- 1/8-inch stereo aux input
- 2 Balanced inch TRS line outputs
- A inch TRS stereo headphone output with loud, clear headphone amp that can drive low-impedance in-ear monitors
Meters, Controls, and Processing
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequency on all channels and main mix
- Limiter on all channels and main mix
- Stereo channel linking
- Channel grouping
- Solo and Mute
- Mix scene Store and Recall, store up to 16 mix scenes locally
- 16 Signal present and clip LEDs (one for each input)
- 8-segment stereo output meter
- Channel Level rotary control with 8-segment level indicator
- Aux Input level control
- Independent Monitor (line out) and Phones level controls
- Routing setup from StudioLive Series III consoles and UC Surface
- 16 mono channels of input via AVB networking
- 2 AVB Ethernet ports
- 24 bit, up to 48 kHz operation
- External 24 VDC power supply (included)
- Support for PoE power
- Mic stand mounting option (sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.