The E115 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8 compression driver attached to the 75°, DMTTMwaveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier &ndash, but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today&rsquo,s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXDor PLDamplifiers or with a QSC TOUCHMIXdigital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with E115 &ndash, 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System &ndash, Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLDamplifiers or TOUCHMIXdigital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
|Configuration||1 x 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||55 Hz &ndash, 20 kHz|
|Frequency Range(-10 dB)||43 Hz &ndash, 20 kHz|
|Power capacity1: continuous/peak||500 W / 2000 W|
|Sensitivity||97 dB, 1 W @ 1 m|
|Coverage Angle||75°,conical DMT|
|Output2(peak SPL @ 1 m)||130 dB|
381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compressiondriver
|Cross-over||Full-range only 1.55 kHz|
|Input connectors||2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip|
|Enclosure||Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.|
16.5 x 28.2 x 17.5 in
420 x 716 x 445 mm
|Net weight||31 kg / 68 lb|
|Shipping weight||34 kg / 75 lb|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.