Power, Performance, and Easy System Integration
The Yamaha DZR12 offers superb clarity and best-in-class SPL performance. This 2-way bi-amped PA speaker boasts a high-power 2000-watt Class D amplifier, a 39Hz&ndash,20kHz frequency range, and can tackle any application you throw at it. Sophisticated DSP processing yields high-resolution sound with super-low latency, while optimized presets and an intuitive LCD display make dialing in your settings a piece of cake. As a powered PA speaker, the DZR12 integrates with any configuration. It can also operate effectively as a stage monitor. The DZR12 employs a lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating.
Sophisticated DSP processing
Yamaha's Advanced FIR-X tuning employs a combination of FIR filtering and corrective EQ to minimize phase distortion, ensuring smooth frequency response, stunning clarity, and accurate sound imaging. D-Contour is an intelligent multiband compressor that maintains the ultimate in clarity, even when you push the DZR12 to its highest output level. D-Contour features two settings, FOH/MAIN and MONITOR mode, allowing you to fine-tune the DZR12's sound based on your application. You also get DSP protection that safeguards your power supply, power amplifiers, and transducers against damage. Despite all this powerful DSP, the DZR12 remains easy to use, thanks to optimized factory presets and an intuitive LCD screen.
DZR315 model shown.
The Yamaha DZR12 is loaded with great-sounding, custom-designed transducers. Its high-frequency transducer includes a 2-inch voice coil and 1-inch throat compression driver, a titanium diaphragm, and neodymium magnet housed in a heat-resistant aluminum-cast frame. Its low-frequency transducer uses a large 3-inch voice coil, cast-aluminum frame, and powerful, yet lightweight, neodymium magnet to handle the chest-thumping low end that the DZR12 delivers. The DZR12 isn't just all about power, however. Its low-end response is tightly controlled, especially in the mid-bass and vocal range, assuring crystal-clear sound reproduction &mdash, even at cranked volumes.
Smart, ultra-flexible design
The DZR12 integrates with any configuration, thanks to its ultra-flexible design. Its rotatable horn allows vertical or horizontal mounting. Benefit from a 90x60°, dispersion from a vertical position. Enjoy smooth, level coverage, by virtue of the DZR12's constant directivity horn &mdash, its innovative design minimizes the roll-off that conventional horns often produce.
High-power Class D amplifier
Loaded with 2000 watts of Class D power, the Yamaha DZR12 is a beast. It delivers an impressive 139dB SPL, so go ahead and crank it up &mdash, the DZR12 can take it. Enjoy maximum power, along with stable, worry-free operation, thanks to a universal switching mode power supply. Beyond that, this amp was optimized to match the DZR12's transducers, ensuring top-tier sound quality.
Yamaha DZR12 Features:
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with 2", HF and 12", LF drivers
- Boasts a high-power 2000-watt Class D amplifier and 39Hz&ndash,20kHz frequency range
- Advanced FIR-X tuning employs a combination of FIR filtering and corrective EQ to minimize phase distortion
- D-Contour is an intelligent multiband compressor that maintains clarity at high output levels
- FOH/MAIN and MONITOR modes allow you to fine-tune your sound based on your application
- DSP protection safeguards your power supply, power amplifiers, and transducers against damage
- Optimized factory presets and intuitive LCD screen make operation easy
- Great-sounding, custom-designed transducers
- Rotatable horn allows vertical or horizontal mounting
- 90x60°, dispersion from a vertical position
- Constant directivity horn supplies smooth, level coverage without roll-off
- Universal switching mode power supply offers maximum power, along with stable, worry-free operation
- Lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:12", Cone, 3", Voice Coil with Neodymium Magnet
- HF Driver Size:2", HF Compression Driver, 1", Throat
- LF Driver Power Amp:1000W Peak, 920W Continuous
- HF Driver Power Amp:1000W Peak, 380W Continuous
- Total Power:2000W Class D Peak, 1300W Continuous
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4", combo (line in)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru/output)
- USB:1 x Type A
- Frequency Range:39Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:139 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Signal Processing:PEQ, Delay, Routing, 8 User Presets
- Enclosure Material:Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating
- Mounting Options:Pole: 2 x 1.37", (35mm) socket, Fly: 12 x M10, Floor Wedge
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:47.2 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.