Power, Performance, and Easy System Integration
The Yamaha DXS18XLF offers thunderous low end, superb clarity, and best-in-class SPL performance. This powered bass-reflex subwoofer boasts a high-power 1,600-watt Class D amplifier, a 30Hz150Hz frequency range, and can tackle any application you throw at it. Sophisticated DSP processing yields high-resolution sound with super-low latency, while optimized presets and an intuitive LCD display make dialing in your settings a piece of cake. This sub employs a lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating. The DXS18XLF is a must-have for completing your full-range DZR system.
Sophisticated DSP processing.
Yamaha's D-XSUB LF processing gives you total command of your low end. Choose between a NORMAL mode that offers balanced low-frequency response and a BOOST mode that provides tighter, more focused bass with extra punch. Beyond that, XTENDED LF mode drops your low-end even lower, yielding chest-thumping low-frequencies that must be heard to be believed. Ensure a clean stage monitoring environment, thanks to the DXS18XLF's Cardioid Mode, which effectively decreases the sound pressure onstage while increasing the low-frequency output directed towards your audience. Despite all this powerful DSP, the DXS18XLF remains easy to use, thanks to optimized factory presets and an intuitive LCD screen.
The Yamaha DXS18XLF is loaded with a great-sounding, custom-designed transducer. Its durable die-cast aluminum frame and 4-inch voice coil deliver impressive bass response, even at cranked volumes. Experience extraordinary low-frequency linearity, thanks to the DXS18XLF's dual damper, which mitigates unwanted vibration during high-output situations.
Yamaha DXS15XLF Features:
- Powered subwoofer with 18 LF driver
- A must-have for completing your full-range DZR system
- Boasts a high-power 1,600-watt Class D amplifier and 30Hz150Hz frequency range
- D-XSUB LF processing gives you total command of your low end with NORMAL, BOOST, and XTENDED LF modes
- Cardioid Mode decreases stage volume while increasing the low-frequency output directed towards your audience
- Optimized factory presets and intuitive LCD screen make operation easy
- Great-sounding, custom-designed transducer
- Dual damper ensures extraordinary low-frequency linearity during high-output situations
- Lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS18XLF is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
- Durable Black or white finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.