Yamaha has announced an addition to their much-respected DXS family of subwoofers, theDXS18. Joining the DXS12and DXS15models, the DXS18 delivers the highest output level of the series as well as the lowest frequency range capability.
The DXS18 drives an 18'' woofer with a 4&Prime, voice coil with 1020 watts of Class D power, for 136 dB maximum SPL and an extended low-frequency response down to 32Hz. The new sub features Yamaha's proprietary DSP technology with D-XSUB processing for control over the low-frequency range via two modes: Boost and Xtended LF. The DXS18 also has a crossover with 80, 100, and 120Hz frequency selections. A Cardioid Mode setting for systems with two or more DXS18 speakers reduces the energy directed toward the stage while increasing bass levels directed at the audience.
The DXS18 is housed in a band-pass-type plywood enclosure coated with a rugged, durable LINE-X finish, giving the speaker exterior added protection from the elements. It comes equipped with M20 and 35mm pole sockets allowing for more flexible set up. An optional wheel kit is available for improved portability and Yamaha also offers optional speaker covers.
- Amplification Classe D 1020W
- Boomer 18'' bobine 4",
- SPL max (IEC noise@1m): 136 dB
- Re,ponse en fre,quences (-10dB): 32Hz - 120 Hz
- Traitements DSP 48 bits
- Fonction D-XSUB avec positions Boost et Extended LF
- Filtre passe bas reglable (80, 100, 120 Hz)
- Mode cardioide
- Protection DSP des HP, amplification et alimentation
- Monitoring par LED en faç,ade de,sactivable
- 2 entre,es XLR, 2 sorties XLR Thru/Post HPF
- Phase inversable
- Boomer specifique
- Coque bois, finition granite,e
- Puits de couplage 35mm et insert M20
- Roulettes optionnelles SPW-1
- Housse optionnelle multiusage SPCVR-18S01
- Dimensions (LxHxP) 563x683x721 mm, Poids 49,7 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.