The DMX Operator Pro is a 136 channel hybrid lighting control device designed for DJ's, clubs and small touring applications. This controller allows operators to easily manipulate conventional and moving lights via simple to use buttons and faders. The DMX Operator Pro puts programming, playback and live manipulation of Scenes and Chases at your fingertips.
The DMX Operator Pro can control up to 8 moving lights, each consisting up to 16 channels - max 128 channels. Up to 96 programmable Scenes and 8 programmable Chases can be recorded for the moving light section. Up to 96 programmable Scenes and 6 programmable Chases can be recorded for the conventional par can section. There is also a compact flash slot on the rear for an optional 32MB card so programs and setting can be saved.
Also incorporated are 14 quick access scene buttons, 8 for moving lights and 6 for par cans, 8 quick access Chase buttons for moving lights and 6 Chase buttons for par cans. The DMX Operator Pro also incorporates an assignable joystick- ideal for pan/tilt control of scanners and moving heads. A master fader shall be used to control the overall intensity for all 8 par can channels. A separate section of 8 independent faders are included so the lighting operator can easily control par cans on the fly. Other features include a Tap Sync button for manual Chase override, Step/Mix/Sequence button for Chase playback, Audio button for music trigger (via internal microphone or line level input), Group button to control more than 1 fixture at a time and four speed and fade faders for manual override of Chases.
Moving Light Section Features:
- 8 fixtures up to 16 channels each
- 96 programmable Scenes
- 8 programmable Shows
- 8 assignable Fixture Groups
Par Can Dimmer Section Features:
- 8 dimmer faders
- Use in conjunction with the Elation, DP-DMX20L, CYBER PAK, UNI PAK, DP-DMX4B or DP-640
- 96 programmable scenes
- 6 programmable shows
- Par Can Master fader- assigned to all 8 Par Can channels
Additional Controller Features:
- Bright LCD display.
- 32MB compact flash card slot to exchange data, library, memory and set-up files
- Built in microphone for music sync functions
- Joystick for Pan / Tilt control of moving lights
- Tap Sync button for speed / fade override
- Step/Mix/Sequence function for shows
- Fog Machine trigger button- (compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm-1200 &, 1700
- Polarity switch (2-, 3+, / 2+, 3-)
- One DMX 3-pin XLR output
- Midi input
- Controller comes Tabletop Style- includes removable rubber rails to fit standard 19- rack mount
- Foot control input on rear for optional T16F foot controller (sold separately)
- Power supply: 120V / 9-15V DC, 500mA. (Included) *Also available in 220V
- Dimensions: 7L x 19W x 3.75H (Occupies 4 rack spaces)
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Optional accessory: 32MB Compact Flash Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.