ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The DDJ-SR delivers many of the superior performance features of the top-flight 4-channel DDJ-SX2, including a built-in Serato sound card, large jog wheels and Slip Mode. But with 2 channels and support for USB power, the smaller, lighter DDJ-SR is ideal for Serato DJ users that want to take the performance with them wherever they go. Features dedicated hardware controls for Serato in Time DJ Expansion and license is included too
Instantly and intuitively trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ with dedicated controls for:
- Key Shift: Change the key of tracks by semitone without changing the tempo.
- Key Sync: Automatically sync the keys of different tracks during mixes.
- Key Reset: Instantly reset to the tracks original key after changing keys.
Feature set mirrors professional set-up
- Multi-colored Performance Pads: Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler. Hit the pads and watch their colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
- Needle Search Pad: Instantly jump to a specific part of a track with a simple touch of the pad.
- Dual Level Meter: See the master out and channel levels at all times.
Easy to use wherever you go
- Mains or USB power: Choose your preferred source.
- Flexible connectivity: You can use the DDJ-SR2 to control trims, EQs and channel faders for audio from media players or turntables thanks to dual line and phono inputs. The controller also has a Mic input so you can add audio from an external device. A booth and two master outputs give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment.
- Professional XLR outputs: A professional XLR master output, a TRS booth output and secondary master output give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment with ease.
The lightweight and portable DDJ-SR2 is Serato DVS Upgrade Ready (licence available separately), making it one of the most compact DVS-ready controllers1 that enables perfect harmonic control using Serato DJ.
The DDJ-SR2 inherits design traits and features from our professional DJ gear, including multicoloured Performance Pads that give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, plus generous space between faders, buttons and knobs for comfortable, intuitive mixing and scratching. Thanks to the high-quality aluminium-finish top panel and jog wheels, the controller is approximately 18 per cent lighter than its predecessor, so you can easily take it wherever you go.
To help you get the most out of the controller, the Serato DJ Enabled DDJ-SR2 comes bundled with the Pitch in Time DJ Expansion Pack. Pitch 'n Time DJ allows you to shift and sync the key of your tracks as well as increase and decrease BPM to extreme tempos while retaining the original key of the music. This means you can maintain perfect key while mixing, cutting and scratching any combination of tracks.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel DJ Controller Key Features:
Performance Pads with PAD PLUS
Use the rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cue, Roll, Sampler and Slicer. Or hit Pad Plus to access another later of tactile control: Hot Cue/Sampler Roll, Combo FX and Trans Pad.
Large jog wheels
It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Native control of Serato DJ
Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode and Quantize. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
Robust build &, high-quality sound
This controller is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX.
Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances.
Simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-Channel DJ Controller Specifications:
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Included DJ Software||serato dj|
|Software System Requirements||
Mac OS X 10.7.4/10.6.8
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Distortion||<, 0.006 % (MASTER OUT)|
|Jog Wheel||132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)|
|Filter||High &, Low Pass filter|
|Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust||Yes|
|USB||1 USB B port|
|Outputs||2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.