Ultra-wide, detailed stereo soundstage.
The Eris E66 studio monitor delivers an expanded, highly accurate frequency response and the widest stereo field available in its class. Its nested Midwoofer-Tweeter-Midwoofer (MTM, also known as Appolito) configuration offers improved off-axis response and spatial resolution. The result is a more consistent listening experience, smoother frequency response, and an ultra-wide, detailed stereo soundstage.
Horizontal or vertical it´s up to you.
Many MTM speaker configurations must be arrayed vertically, rather than horizontally, because vertical placement provides a clear, interference-free midrange and treble reproduction to either side, expanding the sweet spot. By bringing the midrange drivers closer together and raising the high-frequency driver, Eris E66 studio monitors are able to perform optimally in both orientations, letting you position your speaker the way that works best for you.
Components and construction
- Dual 6.5-inch, woven composite LF/midrange drivers produce dynamic, size-defying bass output
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome HF driver ensures smooth high-frequency performance that is never fatiguing to the ears
- Balanced XLR, balanced 1-inch TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
- Acoustic tuning controls help to compensate for room anomalies, providing a consistent frequency response customized for your mix environment
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6 to +6 dB)
- Low-cut filter (flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) compensates for room placement
Power and safety
- 90W/140W Class A/B bi-amplification for an open, clear sound
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, and subsonic filter protection
- Amplifier a soft start feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.