YOUR DJ HEARTBEAT
The very centrepiece of the Denon DJ ‘PRIME Series’ of products, the X1800 is a 4-Channel Pro DJ club mixer, familiar in layout but with new and exciting features to transport you to your next level of live performance. The X1800 PRIME brings dedicated Sweep and BPM FX controls, delivering multi-themed effects for each channel, giving you even more performance options to craft that unique sound. Why not add another dimension to how you utilize EQ in the DJ booth? Fire up the X1800’s choice of Classic or Isolation styles, then ramp up the sonic creativity with frequency-controlled, band-Isolation too.
DOMINATE THE DANCEFLOOR!
The X1800 PRIME’s crisp, OLED screen is your window into even more creative expression within your DJ sets. Personalize your workflow, access 14 additional, high-quality Denon DJ effects, then fire in the unique, quick-to-set Effects Quantization Touch Strip, engaging elegant rhythm-based adjustments to shape your sound to the max! The X1800 sports Denon DJ’s ‘Flex-Fader’ Crossfader too, adjustable to how you like to rock the mix, with this and all other components, housed in the unit’s rugged metal construction.
CRAFT YOUR SOUND
Your audio source options are easily routed with the X1800 PRIME’s (4) Phone/Line switchable channels, plus an external signal, send and return option too. Add into the mix the (4) digital inputs at the rear, DVS capability, plus easy switching to USB inputs, and your avenues of sound are wide open. You can personalize your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs, while monitoring the cue/split/master mix with either 1/4” or 1/8” headphone connectivity. Of course, the X1800 delivers that legendary Denon DJ 24bit/96kHz sound quality—a must for demanding professionals.
LAN network connects Denon DJ’s SC5000 media players using the ‘Engine Connect’ protocol to align your tempo-based FX with even more accuracy and on-the-fly performance expression. The X1800 also has two USB audio interfaces bringing your choice of laptop based DJ software into the mix, plus handling quick and easy DJ changeovers in busy, live gig situations. Want even more connectivity? The X1800 also features a MIDI out port for your drum machines, instruments and effects boxes as well. With the Denon DJ X1800 PRIME, the sky isn’t the limit—you’re way beyond!
DEDICATED SWEEP & BPM FX
The X1800’s dual sweep FX knobs bring you fresh possibilities of creative expression – pick one of four ‘paired’ FX types (Dub Echo, Noise, Wash Out or Gate) and roll one of the dedicated channel sweep encoders to the left for one sound, and to the right to morph into another. Live and creative effects manipulation has never been so fast and expressive.
QUANTIZE & INSTANT FX TOUCHSTRIP
Cut fast and furious into your tracks with the X1800 PRIME Instant FX button then glide your finger across its unique FX Touchstrip to change the FX BPM and LFO’s. The X1800 is literally bursting at the seams with high-quality effects, further enhanced by the 12 classic and finely tuned legendary Denon DJ effects.
Cutting, scratching, blending and mixing just got even more personalized. Denon DJ’s iconic ‘Flex-Fader’ technology adds adjustable resistance to the X1800’s Crossfader response. Optimize your moves and control the crowd!
DUAL USB CONNECTIONS
Connect your laptop to one of the X1800’s two USB audio connections and access your favorite DJ software. Use the second port for a back-up laptop solution, or run an alternative DJ application in tandem. If you want easy, double-up performances or hand-offs to a DJ pal playing by your side, the X1800 PRIME has you covered too.
- Dynamic Range (master): > 117 dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz (+1 dB)
- Line: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.02%
- Channel Separation: < -90 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs: > 16 dB
- Microphone Inputs: > 20 dB<
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Master (balanced): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Send: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150 mW @ 40 Ω
- Line: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22 dBV (maximum), -40 dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBu (maximum), -60 dBu (minimum)
- Return: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- PhEIN: < -124 dBu (Rs = 150 Ω, DIN)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6” / 39 mm (diagonal)
- 1.4” x 0.69” / 35 x 17 mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4” (6.35 mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 310.9mm X 445mm X 109.7mm
- 12.2” x 17.5” x 4.3”
- 31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0 cm
Weight (without USB and power cable)
- 15.43 lbs.
- 7.00 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.