Pro Performance. Simple Setup.
Taking the complexity out of going wireless, Samson Concert 88x combines professional-grade audio clarity, reliable operation in the UHF band with extremely easy setup. The Concert 88x Handheld system is an excellent choice for singers, educators and presenters making the leap to the freedom of wireless.
Simplicity and performance are at the core of the Concert 88x wireless systems. One-touch scanning analyzes all available channels, selecting the clearest channel for your performance space. An infrared signal then locks the transmitter and receiver together on the selected channel. With 100 frequencies and a wide 25MHz bandwidth, there are plenty of available channels for your event/application.
The True-diversity design minimizes dropouts to provide loud and clear wireless reception for up to a 300' performance range. Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the CH88 handheld transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise from entering the signal path.
The rear panel provides both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4") connections to an amplifier, sound system, or recording desk. The half-rack format and included rackmount kit allow the single or multiple CR88x receivers to be installed in a portable audio rack or in a permanent venue.
The CH88 handheld transmitter features the Samson Q6 dynamic microphone capsule. This microphone offers an enhanced dynamic range and excellent transient response and the super-cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing ambient noise and reducing feedback. Enjoy up to eight hours of continuous operation from a pair of AA batteries.
Concert 88x Handheld System
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent)
- 300' operating range (line-of-site)
- Rackmount kit included
CR88x Wireless Receiver
- One-touch automatic frequency scan finds the best operating channel
- Two digit LED display
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key and auto mute prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
CH88 Handheld Transmitter
- Unified microphone body and transmitter module
- Adjustable input gain
- Silent mute button
- Power/Mute status indicator
- Up to eight hours of continuous use from two AA batteries
Q6 Dynamic Microphone Capsule
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.