The Concert 288m Dual-Channel Presentation System offers premium sound and flawless wireless performance for situations where two microphones are needed. Ideal for business presentations, house of worship, QA, educational events, and more Samson takes the worry out of wireless with a portable and dependable dual-channel wireless system with both lavalier and headset microphones.
Tabletop Micro Receiver
Small and light enough to fit into any carry bag, the AR299M tabletop receiver puts an emphasis on versatility and functionality while remaining a fraction the size of other receivers. The true-diversity antenna design provides flawless reception with a 300' range for both users while tone key and auto mute technology prevents undesired noise and interference when the transmitter is out of range. The AR299M offers dual-balanced XLR and 1/4'' and 1/8'' outputs to ensure straightforward connection with mixers and PA systems.
Set up is a breeze with a one-touch scan feature that selects the clearest channel from 100 different channels in your performance space. The dual-channel, frequency-agile Concert 288m Presentation system allows for up to eight systems to operate simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent).
Lavalier and Headset
The Concert 288m Presentation System includes two CB88 beltpack transmitters that operate off of two AA batteries for up to eight hours of use. The system comes with two LM7 lavalier microphones and two HS5 headset microphones. This gives users the choice to use whatever microphone best fits their situation. Each microphone features locking connectors for a secure and stable connection and are engineered to capture every detail of your performance with stunning professional-quality audio.
Concert 288m Presentation System
- Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless system
AR299M Wireless Receiver
- Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
- Scan button automatically scans for optimal channel
- Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
- 1/4" unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
Two CB88 Beltpack Transmitters
- Two LM7 Lavalier Microphone with locking connectors
- Two HS5 Headset Microphone with locking connectors
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating rangeÂ¬â€ (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain Control
- One-touch Mute
- Metal belt clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.