- THE ULTIMATE STUDIO CONTROL CENTER
- The Central Station is the ultimate studio-monitoring interface for the modern digital studio. The Central Station features three sets of stereo analog inputs to switch between input sources such as: DAW, mixer, CD/DAT/Tape player, or keyboards/samplers. Two stereo analog inputs feature TRS balanced and the third stereo input features RCA inputs with trim control for level matching of input signals. In addition, the Central Station will accommodate two digital inputs via S/PDIF or TOSLINK providing D/A conversion up to 24Bit/192kHz. This allows you to monitor DAW and CD/DAT outputs through the same professional quality converter for the most accurate A/B comparison and highest quality monitoring environment. The digital to analog converter offers the highest possible audio quality with over 117dB dynamic range and ultra high quality analog circuitry. The Central Station features three sets of monitor outputs, each with their own set of passive trim controls. The monitoring section also provides MUTE, DIM and MONO switches. In addition, the Central Station includes a set of CUE outputs that can feed headphone amplifiers and a separate stereo MAIN line level output.
- Passive Audio Path - no op amps or IC's in main audio path
- Five stereo inputs (2 digital and 3 analog)
- 24-Bit/192kHz DAC (117dB dynamic range) via SPDIF and TOSLINK
- Three sets of monitor outputs, each with passive volume control
- Talkback microphone with volume to feed headphone and cue output
- Accurate dual 30-segment LED for metering
- Two front panel headphone jacks with separate volume control
- MAIN and CUE stereo output have independent input source
- Optional console remote control with input, output, talkback, and volume
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.