The predecessor to the AKG C 451 B microphone was the classic C 451 EB + CK1 studio mic that was a bestseller discontinued in '93. The C 451 B mic provides identical acoustical behavior to the CK1, with dramatically improved specs. It features a precise, nearly frequency-independent cardioid pattern, a transformerless output stage, selectable 10dB and 20dB preattenuation pads, and switchable high-pass filter. Operates on phantom power. AKG includes a stand adapter and windscreen with the C 451 B microphone.
- Identical acoustics to CK 1
- cardioid polar pattern
- Can be run in un-balanced mode (still requires phantom power)
- phantom powered (9VDC to 52VDC)
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Max SPL 155 dB when using -20dB pad
- selectable pad: 0dB, 1 dB, and 20dB
- selectable 75 or 150 Hz Bass rolloff filter
- High front-to-back rejection ratio great for live and drum micing
- Transformerless output
- Signal/noise ratio of 76dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.