Inspiration is everywhere for singer/songwriters, so bring your studio with you and record wherever you go. The two-input PreSonus AudioBox iOne lets you capture your voice and instrument on your Mac, Windows PC, and iPad. Simply plug in your guitar and microphone, and you´re ready to create! USB bus-powered and bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, the AudioBox iOne makes it easy to capture ideas and create professional-quality recordings.
Loud and clear.
To record great-sounding music, you need outstanding preamps and digital converters. And to hear what you´re doing, you need a headphone amp that keeps up with the rest of the design. The AudioBox iOne audio interface delivers it all! We´re famous for our award-winning microphone preamplifiers, and we´ve equipped the AudioBox iOne with a new, sweet-sounding mic preamp that will capture your voice in all its glory. Clean, clear, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters and an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone output ensures you hear every detail.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced 1/4 TRS main line-level outputs
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Construction and Security
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.