3000 Series (4th Gen) Charger Bundleincludes ATW-CHG3 two-bay charging station and AT8687 link kit
The ATW-CHG3EXP bundles the ATW-CHG3 two-bay charging station with an AT8687 link kit.
The charging station works with 3000 Series (fourth generation) handheld (ATW-T3202) and body-pack (ATW-T3201) transmitters, charging NiMH batteries (not included) while they are housed within the transmitters. The station will automatically shut off if alkaline or damaged batteries are detected. Once fully charged, a maintenance charging function ensures that batteries retain their full power for as long as the transmitter remains in the charging station. The ATW-CHG3 is equipped with power and charging status indicator LEDs for easy monitoring.
The AT8687 kit includes a link cable, link plate, and four plate screws that link the ATW-CHG3 charging station to another ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging station. Additional AT8687 kits can be purchased to link up to five charging stations, all of which can be powered by a single AD-SA1230XA AC adapter (sold separately).
Power Requirements: 12V DC 3.0 A
Charging Output: 3.6V DC 500 mA (x2)
Power Consumption : 4.9 W (when 2 transmitters are charging)
27.4 W (when 5 units are connected and 10 transmitters are charging)
Charging Time: Approx. 6.5 hours (1,900 mAh rechargeable battery)
Depending on battery type and use pattern
Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
Dimensions (charger only): 185 mm (7.28") x 99 mm (3.90") x 68.5 mm (2.70") (W x D x H)
Net Weight (charger only): 400 g (14.1 oz)
- ATW-CHG3 two-bay charging station with AT8687 link kit
- Charging station works with 3000 Series (fourth generation) handheld (ATW-T3202) and body-pack (ATW-T3201) transmitters
- Charges NiMH batteries while they are housed within a transmitter
- Automatically shuts off if alkaline or damaged batteries are detected
- Indicator LEDs for easy monitoring of power and charging status
- AT8687 kit (link cable, link plate, and four plate screws) links the ATW-CHG3 to another ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging station
- With additional AT8657 kits,* up to five charging stations can be linked and powered by a single AD-SA1230XA AC adapter*
- Transmitters power off automatically when placed in the charging station and power on automatically when removed
* Sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.