Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Closed-back Monitoring Headphones
Closed-back dynamic monitor headphones
High-value Headphone Proposition
Looking for outstanding value in monitor headphones? Sweetwater has a great suggestion: the Audio-Technica ATH-M20x. These 'phones feature 40mm neodymium magnet drivers that deliver the accurate frequency response and solid bass you need to make sound decisions when you're recording or mixing. The closed-back design of the ATH-M20x gives you superior isolation with minimal bleed - out or in. Also, the circumaural earpads give you cushy comfort during long sessions. Factor in their small price tag, and the Audio-Technica ATH-M20x headphones are a total no-brainer.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Robust build quality and advanced technology
- 15Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 40mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- Optimized for studio tracking and mixing
Audio-Technica's ATH-M20x headphones: superior accuracy, comfort, and value!
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:40mm
- Frequency Response:15Hz-20kHz
- Impedance:47 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8'
- Plug Size:1/8", 1/4" adapter
- Weight:0.42 lbs. (without cable and connector)
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATH-M20x
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.