AR2412 is a 48kHz, 24 XLR input, 12 XLR output AudioRack, compatible with Qu, Avantis and SQ mixers, and with the AHM-64 audio matrix processor.
Adding an AR2412 to your system lets you position some or all of your I/O up to 100m from the mixer, connected over a single Cat5 cable running Allen & Heath’s dSNAKE protocol.
dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable.
AR2412 also includes a Monitor port for connection to ME-1 personal mixers, and an Expander port for daisy chaining to an AR84 or AB168.
- 24 Mic Preamps on XLR
- 12 XLR Line Outs
- dSNAKE Connection with locking Ethercon port
- Expander Ethercon port for connection to an AR84 or AB168
- Dedicated port for ME personal mixing system
- Rack mountable
- Type: Stagebox Interface
- Compatibility: GLD-80, GLD-112 Mixers
- Channels: 24 x 12
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 24 x XLR (mic/line)
- Phantom Power Remote controlled from mixer
- Outputs - Main: 12 x XLR
- Data I/O: 1 x Ethernet (dSnake), 1 x Ethernet (ME personal mixers), 1 x Ethernet (additional racks)
- Rackmountable: Yes, 3U
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.