The Reloop 80 Record Case with its slanted construction offers a maximum ease of use while digging for records due to the angular sloping design of the two halves. When in divided mode, the records in the front are superiorly visible and available, while the rearmost part of the records are superiorly supported and protected compared to a conventional 50/50 division. Reloop's case innovation.
- Classic record case
- Robust construction made of aluminium-coated wood
- Inclined cut case with 50/50 division
- Lockable low profile butterfly lock
- Thick foam padding
- Foldaway handle
- Removable top
- Round protective angles
- Protective rubber feet at top and bottom
- Dimensions: 360 x 275 x 350 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Holds approximately 80 records
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.