Flip-Ready Case for Midas Heritage-D Mixer
The ProX XZF-MID-HD Flip-Ready™ case is Made in Poland Exclusively for ProX by ZCase® These cases for digital audio consoles are designed and built to make transport and setup quick and very easy. No more lifting heavy consoles into place on a table or stand. The patent-pending hydraulic lift system provides easy movement from a vertical transport position to the horizontal operational position using just one finger. A heavy plywood base between the case and the four heavy-duty locking casters protects the case and equipment during transport. The lower doors opening the storage area have magnetic catches to hold them open, during the movement of the console, to protect the doors. The rotational mechanism attached to the mounting plate uses gas springs which also suppresses all vibrations generated by transport by means of Vibro-insulators attached to the mounting plate and the sidewalls of the case body. Each case has a large doghouse area with recessed latches on the cover as well as engraved wood side panels that are custom-fitted to retain the console firmly in the case.
The ProX Flip-Ready™ cases are handcrafted for quality control and individually tested for smooth operation. For years Audio Engineers and Front of House technicians have faced the challenge of setting up heavy mixers, many times without adequate help. The Flip-Ready™ design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort. No other case matches the quality and operational convenience of the Flip-Ready™ ZCase® from ProX Live Performance Gear®.
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- ZCase® Patent Pending Rotational Mechanism
- Vibro-insulation System for Internal Vibration Protection
- Standard Silver on Black Design
- Large Doghouse Area With Left and Right Openings
- Laminated 3/4" & 3/8" Plywood and Solid Wood Components
- Rubber Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- Recessed Industrial Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches
- Four Industrial Grade 4" Locking Casters
- ProX Live Performance Gear® One Year Warranty
49.00"L x 18.50"W x 38.00"H
Weight: 178.00 lbs
51.00"L x 21.00"D x 40.00"H
Shipping Weight: 193.00 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.