A sensitive, flat response condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
Includes 15' (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Mic Clip, 5/8", to 3/8, Thread Adapter, Storage Bag
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
- Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
Condenser (electret bias)
Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis
40 to 18000 H
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz)
Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
-48 dBV/Pa, (4.0 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
-7 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
Built-in On/Off switch
Recommended Input Load Impedance
800 ohms minimum
Output Clipping Level (1 kHz, 1 % THD)
2000 ohm load
-13 dBV (0.22 V) (phantom)
-17 dBV (0.14 V) (battery)
2000 ohm load: 131 dB (phantom), 127 dB (battery)
Self-Noise (Equivalent SPL)
20 dB typical, A-weighted
Dynamic Range (maximum SPL, 2k ohm load, to A-weighted noise level)
111 dB (phantom), 107 dB (battery)
68 dB (IEC 651)* at 94 dB SPL
Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc
Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc
Maximum External Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc
Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc
Recommended: 1.5 V alkaline AA size (NEDA 15A)
Life: up to 10000 hours
Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Steel and brass construction with black painted finish
This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
Net: 250 g (8.8 oz) less battery
Packaged: 880 g (1 lb 15 oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.