Perfect for both beginner and experienced players, the Alesis Harmony 61 Pro combines 61 premium touch-sensitive keys with adjustable response, an enormous sound library with play-along songs and rhythms, and an easy-to-use control set including a pitch-bend wheel and a X/Y performance touch pad with DJ-style FX for additional expression.
DJ-Style Mix Mode and Built-In Sampler
In addition to the accompaniment rhythm feature, the Harmony 61 Pro features a new DJ-Style Mix Mode with 30 modern styles with 5 different sections each. During playback. you can use the X/Y performance touch pad to create filter and side-chain effects while sections are playing, and you can also mute and unmute instruments for creating on-the-fly song arrangements. Additionally, you can sample your own sounds using the built-in microphone and play them instantly using the keybed.
Built-In Personal Recorder and Chord Dictionary
Harmony 61 Pro’s easy control panel features a backlit LCD screen with notation and a built-in chord dictionary. Additionally, you can record your performance as a high-quality lossless .WAV file (16-bit, 44.1kHz) by using the SD card input. This recording feature is perfect for listening objectively during practice, as well as sharing performances with friends and family.
60 Free Interactive Lessons from Melodics
Melodics is the best way to build your skills and confidence with your portable keyboard. Download Melodics to your desktop or tablet for practice that’s fun, relevant & effective, with huge lesson variety and a learning structure that puts you in charge. You’ll learn with instant feedback, playing great sounding music from modern genres
Includes 3-Months of Skoove Premium
Skoove is the easiest way to learn your keyboard—featuring in-depth online courses that adapt to you and give you feedback. Develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace with a curated catalogue filled with everything from current chart hits to classical music. Need a little help? Skoove’s experienced team of musicians is on hand with one-on-one support to answer any of your questions. New, exclusive lessons are added every month so that you can keep expanding your repertoire with new music as well as up your keyboard game with new music theory tips and tricks
Includes 2-Months of TakeLessons | Live
The Harmony 61 Pro includes TWO MONTHS of FREE live video lessons from TakeLessons, America’s largest lessons company. You’ll learn faster than ever with live classes with real, expert teachers! Raise your hand, ask questions, interact with other class members, and have fun! Take as many classes as you want - there are hundreds of classes each month to pick from
- 61 full-size keys with user adjustable touch response
- 580 premium sounds with layer and split mode functionality; 64-note max polyphon
- DJ-Style Mix Mode features 30 different styles with 5 sections each
- Sample your own sounds using the built-in microphone
- Pitch-bend wheel and X/Y performance touch pad with DJ-style FX for additional expression
- Easy control panel featuring a backlit LCD screen with notation and built-in chord dictionary
- 180 built-in auto-accompaniment patterns; Built-in metronome adjustable from 5-280 BPM
- 177 built-in songs with step-up lesson functionality
- On-board FX including 10 Reverb, 8 Chorus, and 2 slicer effects for adding additional depth to your sound
- Record your performance in CD quality as a .WAV file (16-bit, 44.1kHz) using the SD card input
- Powerful and clear 30W (15W x 2) stereo speaker system
- Stereo 1/4” (6.35 mm) output for private practice with headphones or connecting to an external sound system
- Stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) aux input for playing along with a mobile device
- USB-MIDI connection for use with educational and recording software
- Includes power adapter and music rest; Optional battery power via 6 AA Cell Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.