250W Active Studio Subwoofer with 10", Speaker, Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs, Balanced TRS Inputs, Unbalanced RCA Inputs and Outputs, Lowpass Filter, Phase Switch, Ground Lift, and Level Control
PreSonus aims to inject some serious low end into your studio with the Temblor T10 subwoofer. It's got a 10", reinforced-composition woofer, powered by 250 watts of Class AB power. It's easy to integrate, with filtered pass-throughs for your main speakers. A variable lowpass filter to help you fine-tune its response to your room. Extend the low end and overall response of your studio monitors with the PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer. Sweetwater Sales Engineers are constantly asked,How to get more accurate monitoring in my studio?, The answer is add a subwoofer. Extend the low end and overall response of your studio monitors with the PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer!
- Active studio subwoofer with 10", reinforced-composition woofer
- Plenty of punch and impact from 250 watts of Class AB power
- Flexible connectivity, with balanced XLR and TRS inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Pass-through on balanced XLR or TRS for connecting main speakers, with 100Hz highpass switch
- Variable input gain and lowpass filter, plus switchable phase and ground lift
|Driver Material||Glass Composite|
|Maximum Peak SPL||113dB|
|Input Types||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4",, 1 x Stereo (RCA)|
|Output Types||3 x XLR, 3 x 1/4",|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T10|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.