The CHAUVET DJ LED Shadow is a blacklight LED panel designed to create wide ultraviolet color washes. Use to enhance the appearance of white or fluorescent colors with a supernatural glow. It is well suited for clubs, performance stages, theatrical productions, and special-effects installations.
The LED Shadow features 192, UV (ultraviolet) LEDs with a wide, 28° coverage angle. It is equipped with mounting brackets, which can be adjusted to help achieve the desired position when mounting the fixture on walls, ceilings, or on the ground for wall washing.
Easy to use, the LED Shadow can operate in standalone mode with eye-catching programs such as Sound-Active, variable-strobe, and dimming. It can also be controlled via DMX or wirelessly with the IRC-6 remote (available separately). The Master/Slave mode enables you to synchronize multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
The unit features an LED display with a 4-button menu for easy navigation and an auto-ranging universal power supply. You can also daisy-chain power for up to 43 fixtures at 120V, or 74 fixtures at 230V.
- Black light panel with 192 UV LEDs for wide ultraviolet color washes
- Ideal for performance stages, theatrical productions, and special effects installations
- 28° coverage angle
- 0-100% dimming
- Strobe effect
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.0 x 9.8 x 6.5"
- Auto-run, sound active, UV dimmer, built-in program, DMX-controlled
- Easily adjust flash rate, dimmer, and static effects in standalone mode
- Master/Slave operation
- Daisy-chain power for up to 43 fixtures at 120V
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- Compatible with IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately)
- Universal auto-ranging power supply
- Includes hanging bracket with mounting hardware to hang fixture on truss or mount on a wall
- Light Source 192 x UV LEDs (ultraviolet)
- Power: 0.25 W
- Current: 20 mA
- Life Expectancy 100,000 hours
- Wavelength 405 nm
- Coverage Angle 28°
- DMX Channel Modes 3
- DMX Connectors Input: XLR 3-pin
- Output: XLR 3-pin
- Dimming 0-100%, electronic
- Operation Modes Strobe (variable)
- Auto Programs
- Wireless Control IRC-6 Remote (available separately)
- Input Voltage Range 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; auto-ranging
- Power Connectors Input: IEC
- Output: Edison
- Power Linking 43 units at 120 V, 60 Hz
- 74 units at 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption 12 W at 120 V, 60 Hz
- 11 W at 230 V, 50 Hz
- Operating Current 0.1 A
- Fuse F 1 A, 250 V
- Maximum Temperature External: 104°F (40°C)
- Cooling System Convection
- Approvals CE, RoHS
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 14. x 9.8 x 6.5" (356 x 248 x 165 mm)
- Weight 4.9 lb (2.2 kg)
- Package Weight 6.0 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 16.0 x 11.66 x 4.5"
LED Black Light
LED Source: 192 x 0.25W UV
Coverage Angle: 28°
Input Voltage: 100 to 240VAC (auto-ranging)
Sound activated with built-in programs
DMX Channels: 3
DMX Connections: 3-pin XLR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.