SoundSwitch is a cutting edge hardware/software bundle that lets users create DMX lighting displays that are played back in time with audio files when played back live in Serato DJ. It allows DJs and lighting designers the ability to sync lighting visuals with live audio seamlessly. SoundSwitch is a powerful tool that allows you to create customized lighting effects and cues along side and in time with music files. It has been designed with timeline editing tools familiar to anyone with experience using audio or graphic design software providing a user experience that is both functional and familiar. SoundSwitch gives DJs the tools to create their own lighting displays and the connection to play these back without compromising the freestyle nature of their live performance. It puts live control in the DJs hands and enables them to play any song, in any order, while their lighting remains in sync.
- Plug and play interface that automatically syncs lighting with the music
- All lights sync with the beat grid right out of the box and no programming is required
- Compatible with both audio and video formats and allows the DJ to concentrate on their performance
- Integrates seamlessly with existing iTunes and Serato libraries
- Works with all Serato functions including scratching, loops, fading, pitch bend, etc.
- Cloud based fixture library updates automatically
- Little lighting knowledge makes big beautiful shows
- Compatible with Windows®, and Mac OS X systems
- Complete version of SoundSwitch - Perpetual License no Monthly payment
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage:5 V, USB
- Weight:0.9 lb (0.4 kg)
- Size:5 x 3.1 x 1.5
- Dimensions:128mm x 79mm x 38 mm
- Approvals:CE, FCC
- DMX Refresh Rate:35 Hz
- SoundSwitch DMX interface
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- SoundSwitch sticker
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.