- Dual Speakers with 8" Woofers
- 1" High Frequency Drivers
- 300W Class D Amplification
- Removable 8-Channel Mixer
- Built-in iPod Dock
- BT30 30-Pin Bluetooth Receiver
- Phantom Power
- Bass and Treble Controls
- Internal Digital Effects Processor
- 2x 1/4" External Monitor Outputs
The Samson Expedition XP308i - 300-Watt Portable PA packs up into a single unit that weighs just under 40 pounds making it suitable for schools, conferences and presentations, as well as musicians and singer-songwriters. The system includes a removable 8-channel mixer which powers the XP308i with a 300 watt (2 x 150) Class D amplifier.
The 8-channel mixer features four Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4" inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. It also includes two stereo input channels for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. It has a built-in phantom power for condenser microphones. There's also built-in DSP to add digital reverb to your voice or instrument. Each channel features 2-band (bass and treble) controls.
The system's 2-way vented speakers use 8" woofers and 1" high frequency drivers to deliver clean, powerful stereo sound with 60° x 90° coverage. For display flexibility, the ABS high impact plastic enclosures feature integrated 1-3/8" speaker stand mounts, as well as a kickback design for use as floor monitors.
For enhanced convenience and versatility, the PA system features an onboard 30-pin iPod dock. You can also use the iPod dock in combination with the included BT30 30-Pin Bluetooth® Receiver to transform the XP308i into a Bluetooth-enabled system capable of streaming music wirelessly from smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Packs up onto a single portable unit that weighs just over 40 lb (18 kg)
- Built-in 30-pin iPod dock
- BT30 30-Pin Bluetooth Receiver for streaming music wirelessly from smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 8" woofers
- 1" high frequency drivers
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 300 watts (2 x 150) of stereo power
- Removable 8-channel mixer
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" jacks) for microphone, guitar, and line level devices
- Two 1/4" and 1/8" stereo inputs for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Phantom power
- Bass and treble controls
- Two 1/4" Monitor outputs allows connection to external powered monitors
- RCA outputs for external recorders
- Internal digital effects processor
- Music/Speech switch for setting overall system EQ
- 6-segment level meter with limit indicator
- Integrated 1-3/8" speaker stand mount
- Enclosures tilt back for use as floor monitors
- Speaker cables included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.