With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD packed with recording tips.
The RODE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1'' capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RODE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.