- High quality digital interface for XLR microphones
- 3m shielded Lightning cable
- 3.5mm headphone jack with variable level
- -20dB pad switchable in app*
- Record status LED on device*
- Compatible with all dynamic and self-powered microphones
The i-XLR is a broadcast quality XLR to Lightning interface for iOS devices, that allows reporters, correspondents and audio professionals to quickly and easily capture professional interview dialogue to a smartphone or tablet.A generous three meter shielded cable allows the operator to store the phone in a pocket or bag, and a headphone output with adjustable level on the body makes it easy to monitor your audio during an interview.
|Power Options||Powered by device|
|Dimensions||80mmH x 33mmW x 35mmD|
|Output||Apple Lightning connector|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.