RODE Procaster Microphone at a Glance:
- Quality mic based on Broadcaster design
- Tailored-for-voice frequency response with highpass filter
Quality mic based on Broadcaster design
The RODE Procaster is based on their popular Broadcaster microphone - winner of the Radio World/US National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) ",What's Cool", award. The Broadcaster has become an industry standard when studio sound quality is required for on-air applications.
Tailored-for-voice frequency response plus highpass filter
The Procaster offers an end-address configuration, the clarity of RODE's tailored-for-voice frequency response and, of course, very low self noise. The microphone offers a switchable highpass filter.
RODE Procaster Microphone Features:
- Dynamic mic with XLR connection
- Ultra-low noise
- Cardioid polar pattern with high 180-degree rejection
- Voice tailored low-cut filter
- Internal pop filter
- Rugged stainless steel body
The RODE Procaster makes high-quality recording and broadcast easy!
|Output Impedance||320 ohms|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ProCaster|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.