- peat Mode andControllers that compliment DJ software have usually been on the Traktor side of DJing for the past couple of years. However, with the latest developments withSerato DJ, more and more controllers are now coming to forward to take advantage of all the features that Serato DJ has to offer. Reloop has announced theReloop Neontoday which is a controller that houses 8-RGB, touch-sensitive pads to take full advantage of all the effects Serato DJ has to offer.Read more inside on how this dedicated Serato SP-6 sampler controller compliments the software and everything else it has to offer.
Total Effects Control
The Reloop Neon is one of the first Serato controllers for the new software that is dedicated to effects management. The Neon is small enough to sit on the table with other equipment and is an official Serato accessory, giving the controller plug-and-play compatibility right out of the box. The main central focus of the controller is on the 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads which are ultra-low-latency with after touch. The pads support 8 performance modes: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Hot Flip, Hot Loops, and Manual Loop. (4-deck control is available for the Slicer, Cue, and Loop.)
&ldquo,The Reloop Neon brings the effect management that has mostly been seen in Traktor and rarely Serato.
The RGB pads offer visual feedback in each mode to keep the DJ informed about what&rsquo,s going on in the software. Along the top of the Neon are two endless push encoders for track navigation, volume control, and loop editing. The controller also allows the DJ access to censor, slip, and sync functions for all decks. The Neon also supports the popular new Flip mode in Serato DJ by allowing the DJ to create individual edits from a song and trigger those sequences as Hot Flips. Below are some of the main effect controls the Neon offers.
- 5 different trigger variants per sample slot.
- Access to all 6 sample slots in the 4 banks.
- Dedicated sample volume control. (Master + Slot)
- Direct access to 6 selectable iZotope FX in Pad FX mode.
- Slicer performance modes for slicing of your tracks.
- 8 color coded cue points per deck which can be triggered as roll.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.