KeyStep is a new breed of portable musical tool combining the functionalities of a keyboard controller with a polyphonic step sequencer to control both analog and digital devices. Designed for the mobile musician, producer, or analog enthusiast, the KeyStep from Arturia is a 32-note, slim keyboard with Polyphonic Step Sequencing, Chord and Arpeggiator modes. Features include the slimkey keybed offering velocity and aftertouch, a new polyphonic step-sequencer with 8 programmable memories that you can recall at the turn of knob, and the arpeggiator mode offering 8 pattern styles. Additionally, the swing and gate length can be set via the keyboard on-the-fly.
The Keystep also gives you a wealth of connectivity options: USB MIDI, standard MIDI in and out, clock sync and DIN sync jacks, and CV/GATE outputs, plus a separate, assignable modulation CV output that can be used with the mod wheel, velocity or aftertouch.
Whatever your setup, KeyStep will merge into it to overdrive your workflow and effectiveness. With KeyStep and its range of connections you can control any digital or analog synthesizer from the past, today and even tomorrow. Sequence them all!
- Arturia's own Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Arpeggiator mode: Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode: 8 polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
- Rate control and tap tempo: REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
- Sustain HOLD button
- Sustain pedal jack
- Chord play mode
- SHIFT button selection: MIDI channel selection, GATE time, SWING values
- DC jack for standalone operation
- USB MIDI connects to computers and Arturia's MCC editor
- MIDI in/out ports
- Sync i/o ports: Supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync
- Sync select switches: Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- CV/GATE outputs: CV supports 1 Volt per octave, Volt Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support, CV Velo/Aftertouch/Modwheel output
- Capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- Each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to 8 notes
- Low power, can be powered by Apple iPad (camera connection kit required)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.