transparent, defined, and uncolored. All headphone models in the Foldable Studio Headphones Line (K175, K245, K275), offer the best-in-class frequency response, delivering unrivaled clarity and detail, making it easy to hear subtle detail and to create mixes that translate well across different playback systems. Their superior sensitivity and low impedance offer maximum output before distortion, so you can use them even when playing music on lower-powered mobile devices.
When you're serious about editing and mixing your music, you're looking for more than thumping bass in your headphones, you need nuanced low frequencies. The K175 offers 40mm transducers--the largest in their class--to create greater low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction. This makes it easy to define each and every instrument you're hearing.
- Built to last
- Replaceable cable
- Completely foldable design
- Self-adjusting headband
- Floating ear cups
- Lightweight and secure fit
- Closed-back design keeps external audio from leaking into the environment during mixing and monitoring sessions
- Large 40mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance
- Headphone type: closed-back
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 18 - 26000 Hz
- Transducer size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity headphones: 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: coiled 5 m
- Earpads replaceable: yes
- Foldable: yes
- Net Weight: 250 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.