18 Self-Powered Extended Low-Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX818XLFW is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 18-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX818XLFW delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive, transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4 and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex, finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV, limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen ,including the famous JBL 100-hour power test ensures reliable performance
- The PRX818XLFW extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX818XLFW performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
- The PRX818XLFW is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX818XLFW is comprised of a powerful 2278G Differential DRIVE, dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL tour proven trade, finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or 14, inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|System Type||Self Powered 18 subwoofer|
|Maximum SPL Output||134 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||30 Hz - 103 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±,3 dB)||35 Hz, 87 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4 combo connectors|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV limiter circuit|
|Internal Crossover Frequency||100 Hz DSP|
|Loop out Crossover Frequency||120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope|
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|AC Power Input||100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2278G 460 mm (18 in) woofer|
|Enclosure||Rectangular, 18 mm, plywood|
|Transport||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||692 mm x 523 mm x 724 mm
(27.26 in x 20.6 in x 28.5 in)
|Net Weight||36.8 kg (81 lb)|
|Gross Weight||45.0 kg (100.0 lb)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.