GLX-D Wireless Systems combine revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with world-renown microphones and unparalleled Shure design and construction. Providing seamless operation and exceptional digital audio clarity, GLX-D Wireless Systems are available in a wide variety of bodypack and handheld configurations.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
-BETA98H Premium Beta instrument microphone
- GLXD4 Single-channel wireless receiver with LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability.
- GLXD1 Provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- 2.4 GHZ frequency band
- Up to 8 compatible systems
- Legendary Shure audio quality and rugged construction
- Automatic sync between GLX-D transmitters and receivers
- Continuous analysis of active RF spectrum
- Seamlessly avoids all RF interference by moving linked transmitters and receivers to new clean frequencies
- Custom rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 16 hours of use from 3 hour charge
- 1.5 hours of use from 15 minute charge
- On-receiver battery life display
- USB accessory charging options
- Tuning Bandwidth 2400&ndash,2483.5 MHz
- RF Carrier Range Group 1: 2404&ndash,2478 MHz 2: 2404&ndash,2478 MHz 3: 2405&ndash,2477 MHz
- Working Range 60 m (200 ft) typical Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Bandwidth Group 1: 1.2 MHz 2: 1.2 MHz 3: 2.2 MHz
- Transmit Mode Frequency Hopping
- Audio Frequency Response 20 Hz &ndash, 20 kHz Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range 120 dB, A-weighted
- Latency Group 1: 3.9 ms 2: 7.3 ms 3: 7.3 ms
- RF Sensitivity -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range -18°,C (0°,F) to 57°,C (135°,F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range -29°,C (-20°,F) to 74°,C (165°,F)
- Polarity Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Battery Life Up to 16 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.