Power, Performance, and Easy System Integration
The Yamaha DZR315 offers superb clarity and best-in-class SPL performance. This 3-way bi-amped PA speaker boasts a high-power 2000-watt Class D amplifier, a 31Hz 20kHz frequency range, and can tackle any application you throw at it. Sophisticated DSP processing yields high-resolution sound with super-low latency, while optimized presets and an intuitive LCD display make dialing in your settings a piece of cake. As a powered PA speaker, the DZR315 integrates with any configuration. It can also operate effectively as a stage monitor. The DZR315 employs a lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating.
Sophisticated DSP processing
Yamaha's Advanced FIR-X tuning employs a combination of FIR filtering and corrective EQ to minimize phase distortion, ensuring smooth frequency response, stunning clarity, and accurate sound imaging. D-Contour is an intelligent multiband compressor that maintains the ultimate in clarity, even when you push the DZR315 to its highest output level. D-Contour features two settings, FOH/MAIN and MONITOR mode, allowing you to fine-tune the DZR315's sound based on your application. You also get DSP protection that safeguards your power supply, power amplifiers, and transducers against damage. Despite all this powerful DSP, the DZR315 remains easy to use, thanks to optimized factory presets and an intuitive LCD screen.
The Yamaha DZR315 is loaded with great-sounding, custom-designed transducers. Its high-frequency transducer includes a 2-inch voice coil and 1-inch throat compression driver, a titanium diaphragm, and neodymium magnet housed in a heat-resistant aluminum-cast frame. Its mid-frequency transducer features an 8-inch cone and 1.5-inch voice coil, yielding maximum efficiency and super-low distortion for low-mid frequencies. Its low-frequency transducer uses a large 3-inch voice coil, cast-aluminum frame, and powerful, yet lightweight, neodymium magnet to handle the chest-thumping low end that the DZR315 delivers. The DZR315 isn't just all about power, however. Its low-end response is tightly controlled, especially in the mid-bass and vocal range, assuring crystal-clear sound reproduction even at cranked volumes.
High-power Class D amplifier
Loaded with 2000 watts of Class D power, the Yamaha DZR315 is a beast. It delivers an impressive 143dB SPL, so go ahead and crank it up, the DZR315 can take it. Enjoy maximum power, along with stable, worry-free operation, thanks to a universal switching mode power supply. Beyond that, this amp was optimized to match the DZR315's transducers, ensuring top-tier sound quality.
Yamaha DZR315 Features:
- 3-way powered loudspeaker with 2'' HF, 8 MF, and 15'' LF drivers
- Boasts a high-power 2000-watt Class D amplifier and 31Hz 20kHz frequency range
- Advanced FIR-X tuning employs a combination of FIR filtering and corrective EQ to minimize phase distortion
- D-Contour is an intelligent multiband compressor that maintains clarity at high output levels
- FOH/MAIN and MONITOR modes allow you to fine-tune your sound based on your application
- DSP protection safeguards your power supply, power amplifiers, and transducers against damage
- Optimized factory presets and intuitive LCD screen make operation easy
- Great-sounding, custom-designed transducers
- Universal switching mode power supply offers maximum power, along with stable, worry-free operation
- Lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating
- Includes multiple integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications
The DZR315 is 3-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker and is the most powerful model in the DZR Series producing a maximum 143dB SPL with supreme clarity. Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction—the DZR315 delivers on all fronts realizing a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. Ideal for use in a front of house main PA, it also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
- 3-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF, an 8 ” MF and a 15" LF
- Maximum 143dB SPL and 31Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for FOH main PA
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR315)
- Durable Black or white finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.