KeyLab 88: a professional-grade, 88-note MIDI controller keyboard
An extensive array of controls, a stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and brilliant integration with laptops and tablets: KeyLab 88 is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
The Best Control Of Synthesis
As a professional hybrid synthesizer, KeyLab 88 offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software-based solution.
The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the included Analog Lab software, giving you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. Change the filter cutoff, the resonance, adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more: as soon as the idea hits, it can happen.
But KeyLab 88 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for virtually any form of music technology using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.
USB Midi Keyboard
- With 88 velocity-sensitive keys (Fatar) with Aftertouch and hammer action
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- 10 Rotating encoders 2 rotating encoders with click function
- 6 Transport buttons
- 9 Faders
- 10 Assignable buttons
- 16 Pads
- MIDI In/Out
- Connectors for sustain and ex
- AUX foot switch connector
- Breath controller input
- Integrated sheet music/iPad stand
- Additional shelf for laptop or instruments
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1291 x 353 x 108 mm
- Weight: 13 kg
- Including Analog Lab 2 software, UVI Acoustic Grand Piano and Painoteq 5 Stage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.