The BLX14/wl185 Headworn Wireless System is part of the Shure Headworn wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it&rsquo,s the most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX4 Wireless Receiver
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- Power supply
- Clothing clip
- User guide
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems. Features up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries abd a 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Battery Life Up to 14 hours
- Typical Operating Distance 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
XLR and 14,", output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Compatible Systems per Band: Up to 12 (region dependent)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.