The audio interface for producers on the go.
An excellent choice for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters, the USB 2.0 bus-powered PreSonus AudioBoxiTwo audio interface provides two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier, so you can record synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. MIDI I/O lets you connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller. The compact, ruggedly built AudioBox iTwo is compatible with Mac, Windows PC, and Apple iPad and is bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, making it a complete, multiplatform recording solution.
Mobile recording made easy.
The AudioBox iTwo audio interface and its software library make recording your compositions and tracks easy! Record in stereo on your iPad with free Capture Duo or record up to 32 tracks with affordable Capture for iPad. Then wirelessly beam your iPad tracks to our award-winning Studio One recording and production software for Mac or Windows for editing and mixing. Or do the whole project on your laptop with Studio One. Either way, the AudioBox iTwo and its software library provide all the tools needed to record on the road and in the studio.
Loud and clear.
To record great-sounding music, you need outstanding preamps and digital converters. And to hear what you´re doing, you need a headphone amp that keeps up with the rest of the design. The AudioBox iTwo audio interface delivers it all! We´re famous for our award-winning microphone preamplifiers, and we´ve equipped the AudioBox iTwo with a new, sweet-sounding mic preamp that will capture your voice in all its glory. Clean, clear, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters and an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone output ensure you hear every detail.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced 1/4 TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio OneArtist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Construction and Security
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.