The VP−438 is a high−performance presentation scaler/switcher for HDMI, computer graphics, composite video and component video signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to the HDMI, computer graphics and RGBHV video outputs together with digital and analog stereo audio outputs.
- Video Inputs — 4 HDMI, 2 computer graphics video on 15–pin HD connectors, 2 composite video & 2 component video on RCA connectors.
- Scaled Outputs — A single output signal simultaneously available in 3 formats: 1 HDMI, 1 RGBHV on BNC connectors & 1 computer graphics video on a 15–pin HD connector.
- 22 Output Resolutions — Up to UXGA and 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy–protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- K–Storm™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s extremely high–performance scaling technology. High–quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de–interlacing and full up and down scaling of computer graphics video input signals.
- Multi–Standard — PAL & NTSC.
- Companion AFV (Audio–Follow–Video) — Stereo audio for every input (on terminal blocks) and individual level controls.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections — Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness.
- Audio Outputs — 1 S/PDIF & 1 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors.
- Front Panel Control — Audio mute, video blanking & freeze frame.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, IR remote (available upon request) with OSD (on–screen display) & RS–232.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack “ears” included.
XGA OUT LEVEL
OUTPUT REFRESH RATES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.