- Next Generation Systems for Post and Broadcast Production in Control Rooms and Trucks
- Next Generation Driver Technology
- Patent Pending Image Control Waveguide
- Compact, Install Friendly Enclosures
Next Generation Systems for Post and Broadcast Production in Control Rooms and Trucks
The first in JBL’s new 7 Series line, the 705i and 708i models answer the call for next generation multi-channel monitoring in post rooms, broadcast facilities and trucks. Leveraging patented technologies developed for our flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, 7 Series Studio Monitors deliver detailed imaging, extended frequency response and remarkable output from compact enclosures. Centrally amplified and tuned, and easily installed, 705i and 708i Studio Monitors are the heart of an elegant, scalable system for broadcast and post facilities working in immersive audio formats.
First introduced in the JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor, the Image Control Wave Guide technology allows
- A seamless crossover and uncolored response in the critical dialog range.
- Neutral off-axis response for greater accuracy and room-to-room consistency
- Detailed imaging and a coherent transition between screen channels, surrounds and overhead speakers.
Next Generation Driver Technology
Meeting the dynamic range and extended frequency response requirements of today’s production formats, 7 Series incorporates JBL next generation “Super Drivers.”
- The new 2409H High Frequency transducer incorporates an innovative low-mass annular diaphragm that delivers smooth response beyond 40 kHz, with extraordinary output and very low distortion.
JBL developed custom low frequency transducers for remarkable performance of the 7 Series
New 725G and 728G 5” and 8” high-excursion low frequency drivers in the 705i and 708i deliver continuously high output with minimal power compression and low frequency response into the 30Hz range.
- Modular and scalable for number of channels and room size
- 7 Series Studio Monitors and the JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor can be combined to produce a wide range of systems
- Compact enclosures and mounting hardware allow versatile mounting options and unobstructed sight lines
- Centralized amplification and processing eliminates the requirement for power source at each speaker location
- BSS BLU link Networked Audio for ease interface and reduced system noise
- Harman HiQnet equipped components can be centrally controlled via hardware, software or wireless tablet
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||48 Hz – 23 kHz|
|Frequency Range||39Hz – 36 kHz|
|Maximum Continuous SPL||(80 Hz - 20 kHz) >101 dB SPL / 1m|
|Maximum Peak SPL||(80 Hz - 20 kHz) >107 dB SPL / 1m|
|LF Driver||725G - 5in (127mm)|
|Dividing Network Transition Frequency||1.9 kHz|
|Input Connectors||Phoenix Terminals accept 12 gauge speaker wire|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||10.5 x 5.875 x 8.125 in (267 x 149 x 206 mm)|
|Net Weight (each)||9.0 lb (4.08 kg)|
|Enclosure||Birch plywood reinforced for mounting|
|Mounting||Top, bottom and rear mounting points. 2-hole mounting pattern|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.