Compact, performance-packed Digital Mixing Console featuring 17 Motorized Faders, 16 Rear-Panel Analog Inputs, 20 Aux Buses, 1-Knob Compression and EQ with Multi-Channel USB Connection and TouchFlow Operation.
For years Yamaha has led the revolution and evolution of digital mixing at the very highest level thanks to consoles that consistently provide flexibility, reliability and ease of use. The new TF Series Digital Mixing Consoles allow sound engineers to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement.
The standout feature of the Yamaha TF digital consoles is the new TouchFlow Operation, making it easy for experienced engineers and newcomers alike to achieve a perfect mix in no time. This advanced TouchFlow Operation technology vastly enhances workflow by making nearly every function and parameter available for editing in the included touchscreen display.
The touch panel control sits at the core of this technology. It allows intuitive control over just about every preset and function available. You can swipe, scroll, drag, point, pinch and flick to operate various functions and parameters, giving you the freedom to shape sound with your fingers!
Yamaha's acclaimed recallable D-PRE preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears. The circuits achieve clean, detailed amplification with low noise and distortion at all levels.
The TF1, TF3 and TF5 digital mixers also have 1-Knob Comp and 1-Knob EQ functions. The 1-Knob Comp lets you compress vocals, guitars, percussion and more in a single knob paired with the touchscreen display. While this ability was originally introduced in Yamaha analog mixers, it has been refined and digitized for the TF digital consoles. The 1-Knob EQ function is fine-tuned thanks to Yamahas collaboration with industry-leading audio engineers. It gives you amazing results within a short timeframe. Both 1-Knob Comp and 1-Knob EQ work on the output channels, which means you can achieve overall output compression and EQ that corresponds to your venue and audience size. The touchscreen control panel shows complete compressor and equalization parameters when using either functions.
High performance processors and effects, advanced live recording features, and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications.
- Yamaha D-PRE preamplifiers provide greatly improved support for live music and events where full setup changes need to be made on the fly.
- Advanced live recording features include up to 34 x 34 channel recording and playback via USB 2.0 and 2 x 2 with a USB storage device.
- TouchFlow Operation allows users to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom
- 1-knob COMP and EQ make it easy to dial in the ideal sound via a single rotary control - on inputs for adjusting individual sources and on outputs for overall sound control.
- Innovative GainFinder feature facilitates optimum gain setup for individual input signals, making ideal overall signal quality easily achievable.
- Range of input and output channel presets created in cooperation with leading microphone manufacturers such as Shure, Sennheiser, and Audio-Technica, as well as respected engineers.
- Output channel presets include parameters optimized for in-ear monitors (IEM) and Yamaha powered speakers, with variations to match different environments and room sizes.
- 17 Motorised 100mm Faders
- Up to 40 Inputs (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 AUX (8 Mono, 6 Stereo) + stereo + sub
- 8 DCA Groups
- 16 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR Outputs
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
- DSP: 8 Effects + 10 GEQ
- Innovative GainFinder
- TouchFlow Operation, Gesture Type
- Dynamics Effect Processors on each input channel
- 1-knob COMP and 1-knob EQ
- 34 x 34 channel recording and playback via USB 2.0
- 2 x 2 channel recording and playback with a USB storage device
- Power requirements: 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 100 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 510 mm x 225 mm x 599 mm (20.1 x 8.9 x 23.6 inches)
- Net weight: 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs)
- Accessories: Quick Guide, Power Cord, CUBASE AI download information
Yamaha's TF Series consoles offer impressive capability, versatility and renowned Yamaha reliability at an affordable price point that puts them in a class of their own!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.