8923, rue Lajeunesse, Montréal
Tél : 514-384-7915 / Fax :514-384-7929
AMPLIFICATEUR POUR ÉCOUTEUR 6 CANAUX
The HP60 from PreSonus is a versatile six-channel headphone mixing system ideal for live or studio applications. This rack mountable unit contains six independent headphone amplifiers for strong, clear audio. Two stereo inputs and an external input allow you to mix the output between three audio streams. Each channel has stereo line output, allowing you to send mixes to additional amplifiers or monitor systems, in addition to headphones.
Each of the six channels features controls for adjusting headphone level, mixing controls between inputs A and B, and adjusting external input volume. Mute and mono functions are also available. An external XLR microphone input is provided for talkback situations.
- Rack mountable
- Great for live or studio use
- Six independent low-noise, high-output headphone amplifiers
- Dual stereo inputs on 1/4" TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point with trim control for "more me"
- A/B input mix control on each channel
- XLR microphone jack for talkback
- Stereo line output on each channel for connecting to additional headphone amps or monitor systems
Mute and mono functions on each channel