8923, rue Lajeunesse, Montréal
Tél : 514-384-7915 / Fax :514-384-7929
Controleur de surface universel
Universal Control Surface with 9 Touch-Sensitive Motor Faders, LCD Scribble Strips and Ethernet/USB/MIDI Interface
Lay your hands on your music with the X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface. This controller has everything you need for your home studio or live setup, yet can grow as your needs expand.
From the 9 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters per channel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH transforms what's on your DAW's screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a bird's eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is flexible with both traditional USB and MIDI connections, and it also has an Ethernet port for connection via wired or wireless network.
The X-TOUCH gives you all the tools you need to streamline your workflow, and get the very best out of your recording and mixing sessions. See and feel the difference a full-service controller can make in your workflow!
• Universal DAW Remote Controller for Studio and Live applications
• Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
• 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
• 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
• Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future BEHRINGER X32 remote control
• 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fl y adjustments of your favorite parameters
• 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
• 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
• Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
• Built-in 2x2 USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac• or PC computers and one external MIDI device
• 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
• 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum fl exibility (100 - 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving