8923, rue Lajeunesse, Montréal
Tél : 514-384-7915 / Fax :514-384-7929
Microphone cardiod a double diafragm
The KSM8 Dualdyne features a patented cartridge design with two ultra-thin diaphragms and groundbreaking reverse airflow technology. Shure's KSM8 Dualdyne is a game-changer in live sound, achieving the sound quality demanded by elite performers and venues without sacrificing the rugged reliability of a dynamic microphone.
• Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system.
• Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration.
• Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting
in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available.
• Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity.
• Advanced Pneumatic Shock Mount design for exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response.
• Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind
protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection.
• Available in select Shure wireless systems, compatible with all interchangeable Shure handheld wireless transmitters
DENT-RESISTANT, HARDENED CARBON-STEEL GRILLE
Lined with hydrophobic woven fabric for exceptional protection against wind, plosives and water, the KSM8 Dualdyne grille is durability redefined.
PATENT-PENDING DIAPHRAGM STABILIZATION SYSTEM
Protecting and stabilizing the active diaphragm during plosives and impact, the DSS greatly reduces high-frequency handling noise.
PATENTED CARTRIDGE DESIGN WITH TWO ULTRA-THIN DIAPHRAGMS AND REVERSE AIRFLOW
Controlled proximity effect vastly increases the working distance without on-axis coloration, delivering the most accurate frequency response available in a dynamic microphone.
REIMAGINED SHURE PUMPING PNEUMATIC SHOCK MOUNT
An elaborate architecture of tuned cavities, specific resistances, and precisely machined components is fully integrated into the cartridges acoustic properties, dramatically reducing handling noise without loss of low-end response.
Cartridge Type: Dual-Diaphragm Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 40 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: 300 ohms
Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
Net Weight: 330 g (11.64 oz.)
Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
Housing: Die-cast Aluminum with Paint or Brushed Nickel Finish
Accessories: Zipper bag, Microphone clip, Swivel adapter