8923, rue Lajeunesse, Montréal
Tél : 514-384-7915 / Fax :514-384-7929
Boite amplifiée 12'' horn
With ZLX, EV set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give users an extraordinary amount of control over their sound – including a configurable DSP stage controlled via a unique single-knob design – all with renowned EV quality and reliability, and all at a price point where similar-format EV products haven’t been available before.
Available in 12- and 15-inch two-way versions and ideal for use as either mains or monitors, ZLX represents the new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable powered loudspeaker.
· EV-engineered components matched with a 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
· Single-knob DSP control with LCD display and application/location presets – optimize loudspeaker performance to suit your style and space
· Input level meters and independent amplifier control – ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
· Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
· Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment – enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
· Stunning enclosure design
The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close.
· 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz – 20 kHz
· 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
· 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)